The center is located just minutes from Downtown Orlando:
- Use of Central IRB with dedicated Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- All Clinical Research Coordinators Certified by either ACRP or SOCRA
- Four Patient Rooms
- Lab draw area
- Fax, copier and scanner available
- Large data base of qualified and experienced subjects
- 20 0 freezer and dry ice availability
- Limited access space for Investigational Product
- On Site Centrifuge
- Center owned EKG and PFT equipment
- Large imaging facility less than 2.0 miles from center
Elizabeth Nelson, M.D., Principal Investigator/Sub-investigator – Dr. Elizabeth Nelson is a board-certified gynecologist and cofounder of Women’s Health Specialists of Orlando. She is also a member of the clinical teaching staff of the OB/GYN department at Orlando Regional Healthcare, a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists and a member of the American Medical Association and Orange County Medical Society. In 2010 she ranked in the top 10 percent of doctors for patient satisfaction in a nationwide survey. After earning her medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Dr. Nelson completed her residency, including a year as chief resident, at Orlando Regional Medical Center in 1981. She earned an undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
Jason Schultz, M.D., Principal Investigator/Sub-investigator– Dr. Schultz earned his Doctorate of Allopathic Medicine from Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, California, and completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He is Board-Certified in Emergency Medicine. He has lived and worked in the greater Orlando area since 2006. He enjoys working with computers in his time away from work. He currently writes cannabis recommendations for CannaMD.com.